Looking after your digital real estate with Managed Web
Managed Web is a comprehensive service for businesses, that includes all the services related to building, updating, optimising and maintaining a website. The service relieves you as a business owner and your employees from tech responsibilities, where your entire digital real estate is taken care of. I am partnered with Xneelo (formerly Hetzner) as my technology provider. Xneelo has won 3 international awards for the best customer service, and that’s why I partner with them. With Xneelo I’ll make sure your website and email stay up, stays fast, and stays supported.
Domain & Hosting
- Purchasing/managing your domain
- Website hosting with unlimited traffic
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee
- Spam filtering
- 24/7 technical support
- PHP 7 & MySQL
- Let’s Encrypt SSL
- DDoS protection & mitigation
- Email account setup
- Unlimited email accounts
- Spam filtering
- 24/7 technical support
- Email backups
Website Design & Development
We use WordPress
Whatever you see on the web, there’s a good chance it’s been built with WordPress. We use WordPress as the foundation of our website projects. With more than 75 million websites, including 55% of the top 1 million most visited websites in the world, it’s easy to understand why I chose to be a WordPress expert. Part of my website design and development can include:
- Wireframes (website structure & layout)
- Prototyping (mock-up, or a live demo)
- Responsive design
- Web copywriting
- Images, video, custom graphics
- Social media & social sharing integration
- Subscribers & email Integration
- Custom Online Forms
- Automation (I can help you to automate your workflow by connecting your website to the other apps you use like Evernote, Slack, and Twitter)
- Custom Integrations (CRM, Helpdesk Bot, Booking Systems)
- Redirects for Existing Domains (when your old website leaves behind a legacy of old pages which no longer exist)
- Landing Pages
- Text updates
- Addition of pages, information
- Uploading articles, case studies, and any digital assets
- Integrate new features into your website
Analytics & Reporting
Once your website has launched, you really have no idea how your visitors (users) are behaving. Are they wandering lost? Are they stuck somewhere? Are they finding the information they need effortlessly and quickly? Are you losing sales? Even a slight delay in page load time translates into lost revenue, poor customer satisfaction, and negative brand impact.
- A one-second increase in page load time for Amazon translates into a 1% drop in sales (about $1.6 billion in sales annually).
- Google found that a delay of 0.5 seconds in search page load time dropped traffic by 20%.
- I look at website traffic, monitor data analytics, and research user behaviour, to propose the appropriate adjustments so that your website delivers a fast and uninterrupted digital experience to end-users.
- I use various website analytic tools, including Google Analytics
Website Security & Maintenance
A website is not a set and forget system. Whether your site is minimal or complex, maintenance is vital. As an expert in WordPress, I recommend website maintenance to make sure your company’s website is operating in top form. I include:
- Software Updates
- Uptime Monitoring
- Functional Testing
The mondayfridays will execute and manage your digital marketing plan, through:
- Market Research and Competitor Analysis
- Objectives and Goals
- Audience Setting and Value Propositions
- Channel Strategy
Digital Marketing Campaigns may include:
- Content marketing (blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, white papers, case studies, ebooks.)
- Social media marketing (LinkedIn/Instagram/Facebook ads)
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Pay Per Click/Google AdWords
Search engine optimization is as simple as what it sounds like – optimizing your site so that you show up on search engine results pages. Ideally, you want your site to be ranked high and come up on the first page of search engine results. For this to happen, a variety of factors and tactics are put in place to improve your site ranking.
- I deliver SEO results and offer total transparency
- I use advanced SEO software and tools
- I provide monthly reports, breaking down the data to focus on adapting strategy for results
Local SEO is about bringing customers through your doors. It’s ideal if you rely on customers physically coming into your space, or if your business is limited to a certain area (i.e. restaurants, lawyers). It increases the chances of the right people finding you in their online searches.
Why is no-one visiting your website?
Echoes…Crickets…Tumbleweeds. What happened? Is it you?
My managed web service will discover why your website is not providing any value to your business, and how it can be fixed.
- Your website is not providing any value
- Your website isn’t being updated regularly
- It takes too long to load
- It isn’t being found by search engines, like Google
- Your design not trustworthy
- It hasn’t been optimised for mobile
- You don’t have any backlinks
- Your website isn’t being promoted
Find out more about Managed Web
If you would like to find out more about managed web, please complete the form below, and I will respond with a complimentary email and pricing.